- General hazard assessment, occupational health
- Specific hazards at PSI: HF, radioactive isotopes, gases, etc.
- Preparing experiments, lab safety, protective measures
- Regulations: gases, cryogens, organic solvents, nanoparticles, acute toxic chemicals
- Management chemicals: ChemA, ordering, transport, storage, labelling, usage, disposal
- Responsibilities and safety organization at PSI
- Safety documents: AW, operation procedures, hints & tips
- Homepages chemical safety and nanosafety
- Emergency at PSI: forces, procedures, accidents, reports
- Support by experts
08.30 - 11.30 h
PSI Education Center OSGA (room see Infopoint at the entrance)
This course provides practical support to all supervisors for planning and executing work with chemicals safely at PSI.
Louis Tiefenauer, Tel. 2514 Louis.Tiefenauer@psi.ch
Please note that in case of no-show an adminstrative fee of CHF 50.- will be charged.