- Gas cylinders and types
- Hazards, labellings
- Fire protections, Ex-zones
- Handling toxic gases
- Personal protective equipment
- Transport, usage, mounting pressure reduction, return policy
- Monitoring gases, alerting concept
- Actions in case of emergency
- Information sources: homepage, directives, safety responsible persons
- Short Test
Previous participation in course 910 E is recommended.
This afternoon course will be held in English, the slides are in German/English. If there are less than 6 participants two days prior to the course, the participants will be regrouped in the German course 912, taking place the same day in the morning.
13.30 – 16.00 h
PSI Education Center OSGA (room see Infopoint at the entrance)
Instructor / Contact
Louis Tiefenauer, Tel. 2514, Louis.Tiefenauer@psi.ch