- Hazards from hydrofluoric acidd
- Know 5 basic rules for handling chemicals
- Labelling places and containers
- Personal protective equipment
- Working procedures, details
- Content of operation procedure "hydrofluoric acid"
- Acute and emergency set, primary actions in case of emergency, emergency procedure at PSI, action forces
- Information sources: homepage, PSI directive HF, lab rules, safety data sheet
- Short Test
In labs using HF, an operation procedure is availble and the responsible advisers give specific instruction on handling HF in their labs. This course is mandatory for all individuals using HF at PSI and provides comprehensive safety information. Previous participation in course 910 E "Chemical safety, basics" is recommended.
09.00 – 11.30 h
PSI Education Center OSGA (room number see Infopoint at the entrance)
Kursleitung / Kontakt
Louis Tiefenauer, Tel. 2514, Louis.Tiefenauer@psi.ch
Please note that in case of no-show an adminstrative fee of CHF 50.- will be charged.